How to make a simple yet delicious big breakfast?
Let me show you, it's quite simple.
All you need are a microwave and these ingredients.
It takes only 10 minutes to prepare =)
1. English Chicken Sausages cost around RM6.
2. Jumbo eggs (bigger sized eggs) cost around RM6 per box. I love it!
3. You need to prepare garlic butter spread as well, I remember that it is around RM7.
4. Cherry grape tomatoes! Really sweet. Around RM5 per box.
5. Black pepper costs around RM4.
6. Sliced white button mushrooms cost around RM6. It can be finished in once.
Now, get ready 1 tablespoon of garlic butter into a bowl.
After that, put all the mushrooms into that bowl as well.
Press auto menu (vegetables mode) and cook them for 3+ minutes.
After 3+ minutes, you can take it out and then add black pepper on it.
Ta daa! Done.
Now you just need 1 minute to cook the egg (you can put a slide of cheese into it).
You can prepare some raisins too.
And the sausage, you just need to cook it for 3 minutes.
You can put some garlic spread on the sausage too.
3 minutes for prepare all those ingredient +
3 minutes for sausages +
3 minutes for mushrooms +
1 minute for the egg
= 10 minutes big breakfast!
Oh, that's my favourited red bean bread (RM1.50).
Total of this breakfast is around RM10 (the egg costs around RM0.60, 3 sausages cost around RM2, red tomatoes cost around RM0.60 here, mushrooms cost arond RM6 per box ).
It tastes really good! I love mushrooms! Feel so good can eat them in big portion.
Go and DIY now =)